- The zoo, where the animals of the farm or forest live in semi-freedom areas (which makes difficult sometimes to see some animals). Boars, deers, goats Rove, Poitou donkeys are shown,
- The small farm with animals of the barnyard
- Exciting educational trails that allow you to discover the Mediterranean environment,
- The Celtic calendar that will be unveiled and explained
- The "threads of the discovery" with its "canopy raft" and the r'ama net, that help you to understand how life evolves in the treetops to follow the history of life from the biosphere through the habitat, ecosystem and species of the living world,
- Orienteering race with 40 tags, learn to use a map
- The 7000m² wide garden of butterflies and insects, with its 1500 plants sepcially chosen for butterflies. Already more than 50 species of butterflies have been counted. The objective is to present nearly 130
- Adventure in the branches: tree climbing activity
The park is open on the following schedule: Open all year, weekends, holidays and daily during school holidays. Wednesday afternoon from April to September.
In Summer, the park is open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; In Winter, it is open from 09:30 to 17:30.
The park is closed every year in January after the Christmas holidays.
The garden of butterflies and insects can be visited alone (reservations mandatory for groups) every day when the park is open, from April the 15th to September the 30th from 10:00 to 11:30 and from 13:00 to 17:00 (guided tour offered between 14:00 and 15:00). However, these times are variable, depending on the season and weather: ask the welcom desk or at the garden. Allow one hour to visit the butterfly garden. Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
The park organizes activities for scholar and non scholar groups.
Parc des Cedres Quartier Rouviere 83340 Flassans-sur-Issole
Flassans-sur-Issole is not far from the motorway A8, between Cannes and Aix-en-Provence, at 42mn from Toulon and from Aix-en-Provence.
To join Flassans, exit the A8 at Brignoles or at Le Luc. Then from both exits, take the DN7, direction of Flassans.