Genius Tour Search Engine:
The exhibitions presented by the planetarium are:
- The blind with eyes of stars (5 years and +),
- If the Moon Was Explained to Me (3 years and +),
- The Small Planet (3 years and +),
- Starry Night (7 years and +),
- Travel In the Solar System (7 years and +),
- Mysteries of the Southern Sky (10 years and +),
- Abbeys and Castles (10 years and +),
- The life of the stars (10 years and +),
- The stars and the tides (12 years and +),
- Reasons for the Seasons (10 years and +),
- The dawn of the Space Age (7 years and +),
- Alma: Our Cosmic Origins (10 years and +)
Cosmopolis, 22560 Pleumeur-Bodou
Pleumeur-Bodou is located at the North of Lannion.
Lannion is located at the North of Carhaix, at the North-Est of Morlaix and at the North-West of Guigamp & of Saint-Brieuc.
By car : from the road RN12 Rennes-Brest, exit Lannion, follow the signs Pleumeur-Bodou and Parc of the radome.
- B bus : line 15, station Parc of the Radome in Summer.
- By plane : Airport of Lannion : www.lannion.aeroport.fr, at 10 min. of Pleumeur-Bodou.
- By train : Train station of Lannion at 10 min. of Pleumeur-Bodou.
Pleumeur-Bodou : N 48Â°46'36'', O 03Â°30'59''
Click here to see the route (on a new tab)
Schedules is available by clicking here.
Note that the annual closing takes place every year in January.
Shows are offered every Sunday of the year at 15h0 and at 16:00.
The planetarium is open every day during the holidays school (scholar zones ABC).
Outside school holidays, look at the planning accessible via the link here above.
Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
The new projection system with a 3D effect said "total covering" (covers a 360 degreescreen) will allow you to touch the stars!
The virtual tour of the planetarium is available by clicking here.