Genius Tour Search Engine:
The Crocodile Farm of Pierrelatte is the largest in Europe.
More than 350 crocodiles are presented in the middle of more than 600 exotic plant species.
The farm shows you:
- The Crocodilians,
- The Crocodiles of West Africa,
- The albino alligators of the Mississippi,
- The Gavial of the Ganges,
- The Black Caiman of Guyana,
- The Turtle Alligator,
- The giant turtle of the Seychelles,
- Galapagos turtles,
- The African Spurred Turtles or Sulcata,
- The Turtles of Florida
- Plants of the Crocodile Farm,
- The Flowers of the Crocodile Farm
Les Blachettes, 26700 Pierrelate
Pierrelate is located on the RN7.
From the highway A7, the crocodile farm is located between South-Montelimar and Bollene exits.
From the road RN7 or from the D458 depending where you come from, respectively from Pierrelatte or from Bollene, take the D59 then follow the signs 'La ferme aux Crocodiles'.
Pierrelatte : N 44Â°22'42'', E 04Â°41'47''
The Crocodile Farm is open every week day depending of the following schedule:
- In January and February: from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
- From March to September: from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.,
- From October at December: from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
The crocodile farm has founded the association "SOS Crocodiles' which aims to protect crocodiles and other reptiles all over the world.
Your journey takes place in a tremendeous greenhouse, punctuated per waterfalls and overhanging basins.
You will also see the giant Galapagos and Seychelles tortoises as well as Sulcata ones.
Impressive: Be nose to nose with 10 crocodilians species that are in semi-freedom.
The prehistoric Sarcosuchus Imperator, the largest crocodile that the Earth saw, will be presented to you.
At last, the farm has a nursery and a veterinary laboratory where the births of babies crocs take place.
The farm has an area of safe play for children, an area of restoration at the inside of a picnic area outdoor.